STC and the Department of Technology Resources...
...is proud to announce our new and easy to use Wi-Fi (STCsetup) network. The wireless network has been successfully installed and is currently available for use by students, faculty and staff at all five campuses. This feature adds to the growing number of services provided by the Department of Technology Resources.
Here’s what you need to do to get connected:
- Bring your own device to one of our STC campuses
- Up-to-date anti-virus software for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- Connect to STC's Wi-Fi (STCsetup)
- Follow the wizard (a step-by-step guide) and get connected to the wireless network
The Campus' wireless network allows students, faculty and staff to take advantage of features such as:
- Anytime, anywhere access to information to promote mobile learning
- Anytime, anywhere access to e-mail and Internet
- Easy to use wizard (a step-by-step guide) for the connection process (your settings will be saved)
- Next time you access the wireless network, you'll automatically connect! Just log in!
Wizard not working ?
- You may need to manually configure (set-up) this process, or:
- Visit open labs for assistance
- Call the STC Help Desk at (956) 872-2111