Students, Faculty and Staff may access self-service tools through JagNet.
JagNet is the College’s web portal which provides private access to online services such as grade submission, class registration, financial aid application, and class information. You may reset your password by accessing the MyPassword website.
STC has an official password standard that is aimed at creating hard to guess passwords. The password must meet or exceed the minimum requirements below. Passwords must:
- Be at least 8 characters long
- Contain seemingly random or uncommon information
- Be easy to remember but hard to guess by others
- Contain characters from at least three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase characters (A-Z)
- Lowercase characters (a-z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (!,@,#,$,%,^,&,*)
For assistance with your JagNet account please contact the IS&P Help Desk by chat, email at email@example.com and by phone at 872-2111. Please have your A number ready when you contact us.